There is a time in an employee's career where they may go on maternity or paternity leave. You may be thinking how on earth can I keep a record of this? Well in breatheHR, we have made it super easy to do so.
- Click into the relevant employees profile page via your employee list.
- Click on their leave tab:
- Select 'other leave' as the type of leave. Why do I need to choose 'other leave'? Well any holiday created as 'other leave', will not be deducted from the employees holiday allowance.
- Choose the first and last day of leave.
- Select a reason. EG/ maternity. Can't see maternity in the drop down list? You can customise these leave reasons. Click here to find out how.
- Add any notes you wish to make