(Please note that currently this facility is only open to users of the Payrite payroll system)
- Download the zip file from within the Payrite system.
- You will note that each file within the zip file has its own unique reference.
- This reference number is formed of 3 separate identifiers:
Company Payrite Reference : 0014
Employee Reference: 093
Date : 20170309
- It is key that the employee Payrite payroll reference (093 in this example) corresponds with the employee reference on breathe, so that the system is able to correctly identify the relevant employee.
- When you use the payslip uploader for the first time, you will need to provide breatheHR with your Payrite identifier reference - details for this can be found in step 1.
- Go to Company tab>Payslip Import>Enter Company Payrite reference.
- You can edit this at any time thereafter.
- Upload your zip file to breatheHR> Create payslip import.
Tips for uploading:
- Please note that only PDF formatted files will be accepted.
- Please do not make an alterations to the file names as this will affect the upload.
- Should any files within the zip be rejected, you can go in and view the details of your payslip download by clicking the blue arrow icon:
You will be able set a publication date from the Payslip Imports page, as shown above.
Once uploaded, employees will receive an email to notify them that their payslip is ready to be viewed on the publication date, as shown in the screenshot below.
You will be able to view the details of which files have passed and which have failed by clicking the 'view results' button:
This will bring up a page that looks like this:
Please note that only PDF formatted files will be accepted.
Please do not make an alterations to the file names as this will affect the upload.
Once you are happy with the results, you should click 'finalise import':
The system will prompt you to confirm this decision:
Employees will be able to view their payslips from their ‘My Info’ tab.
The Admin user/Finance user will access the payslip from the employee profile>more>payslips:
We hope this guide helps you with uploading your payslips and answers any questions you may have - but if you're still not sure about something, please do get in touch with our support team!